1) Checking in on my guy, Carter. Even though most every night I put him to bed, I still have to check in on him EVERY night before going to bed. IT.IS.A.MUST for me!
2) Carter's sound bear being on. It keeps him peacefully sleeping even while I am down stairs quite possibly being my normal, loud, klutzy self each night.
3) My pink, warm, fuzzy, cute UGG slippers. I need a new pair but they don't make this style any longer so I am going to keep them for a little while longer. Love that they are not only comfortable and my favorite color but also keep my feet warm!
4) Water next to my bedside. It is dry here. Very dry. Water helps keep that dry tickle in my throat more controlled during the night when it prayers me thank goodness!
5) Sudoko! I unfortunately am too tired some nights but many nights I try to complete at least one puzzle in my book. I also date, sign and write a little note significant to the day finished the puzzle in the book. Makes it that much more special when looking back at all the puzzles I have completed thus far. If it isn't Sudoko then it is either a book or tv. If it isn't either of those, then it is straight to be because I am simply too tired for any of it.
6) Saying goodnight and giving a kiss goodnight to Jeff. I truly believe the saying, "Always kiss me goodnight" and try to follow it.
7) Saying a prayer. Either just the one say with Carter every night and hopefully most nights saying my own.
That is all. I am off to Soduko, say my prayers, take off my slippers, take a sip of water and off to bed. Sweet Dreams.
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment