Sunday, December 11, 2011
Blog Challenge, day 25: Pedialyte type of day
Today, Carter is 11 months old. However I do not foresee me taking his 11 month picture today and posting it. That is because he is sick. After sleeping in until 8:33 this morning, he violently threw up all over us both while I was trying to feed him his bottle. Completely makes sense why he was so finicky taking his bottle and after 20 minutes still hadn't finished it. Also explains even more why he didn't really want it in the first place. Completely unlike him. He is a big eater. Other than this mornings episode of being sick he is happy, active and taking naps. Today is going to be a pedialyte type of day. Sure wish the hubs wasn't out of town on business on today of all days. Did I mention I am also trying to paint our dining room. Hard with a very mobile & active guy and a traveling hubs and now add under the weather baby. Love my fun and regularly hectic days the more mobile Carter continues to become. As for the past few days of missed posts. It is what it is. I underestimated how difficult it would be with the hubs gone on all these business trips and our little man occupying all my hours. Not to mention how exhausted I am when he goes to bed I am soon to follow right after when it's just me all day. Although I never want Carter sick and makes for a less productive day, I enjoy every minute of the extra snuggle time he wants. Here is a picture taken so far today. Like I said, happy and active so pictures don't show a sick boy. Makes me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment