Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

Today is December 12, 2012, or 12/12/12. It is the Century's last sequential date. They say there will not be another sequential date until 1/1/1301 (01/01/01). I think it is a date that looks cool but it is also cool fact to know we'll never experience a date like this again in our lifetime.

In our family of three, we also recognized today that our little man turned 23 months old. That means we are one month away from him being two. When people have asked him this past week how old he is...his response has been, one! That will only be true for one more month. Not sure how he learned that response but also cannot believe that in one months time he'll need to answer two, and so will I. 

I captured an adorable picture while we were all playing tonight before bed. I told him to say, "Happy Birthday Carter" and when he was done repeating that, he gave me this huge smile! Thanks buddy for the cute smile to capture today's date and your 23rd month of life!! Mommy & daddy love you little man! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment