Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blood Into Wine Movie & Premier

Over the past year, Jeff has been involved with a movie, "Blood Into Wine". Most of you have probably received at least one e-mail from Jeff about the movie, however I wanted to post about the Premier itself and share with you this event.


You can check out the movie trailer at http://www.bloodintowine.com/. The Premier was held at The W Hotel in Scottsdale and it was a blast. It was a sold out event and left for a very eclectic crowd (a.k.a - fabulous people watching). A variety of Arizona wines that were featured in the movie, were poured the entire night. Wines from Caduceus Cellars, Arizona Stronghold and Page Spring Cellars, were flowing and able to be enjoyed by everyone at the event. If you haven't already, I highly suggest you go find them at your local Whole Foods Market or online and give them a try. Arizona truly can produce some amazing wines! The movie itself is beyond great; it is very creative, funny and insightful. There is so much I want to tell you about the movie but I feel you need go to see it for yourself and I am sure you won't be disappointed.


I posted the single picture taken by my camera that night. I wanted to capture the fun of the night, not to mention good times with our great friends from Colorado. They too are involved with the movie and came out to Arizona for the Premier. However funny thing about this photo; I had to position my camera on the bed of a truck in the parking garage before going into the Premier. There were no cameras allowed for the event so I was sad thinking this would be the only photo to remember our night by. Thankfully I was wrong and there were some professional photos taken at the Premier. :) Click on the links below to check out some actual Red Carpet photos of us from that night. Thanks to Triyar Entertainment Group for supplying these images:

Red Carpet Photo of Jeff and Megs

Red Carpet Photo of Jeff, Megs, Matt & Jenny

If you couldn't make it to the premier, check out http://www.bloodintowine.com/screenings for a list of local theatres near you that will be showing the film for a limited time.

Thanks so much Matt & Jenny for attending the premier and being guests in our home; we had a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment