Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Waterpoff Mascara anyone??

I think waterproof mascara needs to be added to my every day make-up regimen until I'm over crying at the every thought of my mother. I miss her tons already, yet I only saw her off at the airport yesterday morning. She literally has only been gone for 24 hours and yet I keep tearing up whenever I go to pick up the phone to call her or even when I think about her. Of course, it is selfish of me to be so sad. And so weird because on the other end, I couldn't be more excited for my mom & dad. I mean after months of living apart, they are finally together again and experiencing living abroad together. I'm happy & so excited for this new adventure they are embarking on. They are living the life so many people can only dream to one day get to experience. Jeff and I can only dream and hope that one day we'll be given the opportunity to move abroad and travel. We feel this is a dream opportunity they have been given. However I'm still going to have to get waterproof mascara ASAP. As happy as I am for them, I am sad both of my parents are so far away. Perfect timing we're in the middle of a move too because when I'm not working, I'm busy focusing on the move so not much time to think of mom & dad living in Dubai. I was this exact same way after my dad left so I know I'll get past the crying but until then, I need to get my waterproof on.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I hear ya!
    I have no waterproof mascara recommendation, but since I'm in tax mode, we have a great international tax dept if your parentals need it. :o)
    Let me know on the waterproof mascara - I cry at everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will keep you posted Jules. Aso or the International Tax Department recommendation, I will pass that on to the parents, thank you Jules!

    ReplyDelete