Thursday, August 26, 2010
I feel....movement!!!
That's right folks, our little baby has been moving for about the last week or just over. At first I could only notice right when I would lay down in bed and start relaxing. The movement also wasn't felt every night. However now it is getting more noticeable and stronger and more frequent. Monday 8/23 was the very first time I felt movement when not laying down to go to sleep for the night. Granted I was sitting but it was in the middle of the day. Little bugger was doing a somersault or something. Pregnancy is such an amazing experience and even more so now that I can feel our little nugget moving around in there from time to time. I'm sure once he or she is bigger and jabbing me in the ribs and organs I will say something completely different from this post but for now, it is miraculous and I love every minute of it!! At that time it will still be miraculous, I just won't be comfortable and giddy at the painful jabs I hear all other preggos talk about. Regardless I am very excited and love to share the new development. I feel you in there baby Saar. Stay healthy & please keep cooking...we need you in there for another 17 weeks (minimum).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's. the. best.
ReplyDelete