So what is so special about January 17, 2011? Our baby is due!! That's right folks, I'm pregnant. We have less than two weeks until we find out if it is a boy or girl. Woo hoo!
Anyway, that's the big news I definitely needed to post A.S.A.P. Now you know. Now I can post other things about it since the cat is out of the bag on our blog.
Here's a cute little pregnancy ticker I created for me to track it. Last time I had a countdown was our wedding and I knew the exact countdown to our wedding at all times. I love big and exciting events, especially when they are worthy of a countdown ticker. This is definitely one of those events so I made a cute little countdown online.
It's past midnight here so I'm off to bed. More posts to come again soon.
xoxo
Yea for the breaking news on the blog and the new pregnancy ticker!! :o) I told Ryan he has to take a belly pic since I haven't seen one yet - ha! So excited for you two... love ya!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I've been waiting for you to post! So excited for you!! You are going to have so much fun being pregnant - it's really surreal with all the milestones, but finding out if it's a boy or a girl is probably the best! Can't wait! CONGRATS again!!
ReplyDeleteSorry Jules but we never ended up taking a pic while Ryan was here. I will be posting what we've taken so far on our blog though so you get an idea. Belly finally popped and I feel preggo for sure in my 19th week. I am excited to go through everything over the next 5 months that are left of this pregnancy. Kelley I want to know all the things that happen that no one ever shares & tells you. You wanna share?!?!
ReplyDelete