Chicken after had been pounded, both sides seasoned, tarragon mustard added to top and crushed pretzels to finish it off...now ready for the oven..
I didn't take any pictures of the Wild Rice cooking. It took 50 minutes alone to cook the rice...boring pictures.
Here is the finished meal on the plate and ready to be devoured (and it was). Sorry for the piece of chicken being cut in half...I have a thing with chicken and ALWAYS have to double check it is properly cooked all the way through.
Now a huge part of me wants to give you the recipes. However is that right? They are from my previous post in my favorite cookbook. I think you should just all go out & buy it instead of me possibly breaking some law by sharing the recipe from that book. Agreed? What do you all think? IDK!!
That seriously looks delicious! Can I hire you as my personal menu planner? LOL Post the recipe! :)
ReplyDelete