Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blogcation

I'll be taking a blogcation (vacation from blogging) for the next few days. We're not going anywhere, but rather will have house guests starting this afternoon. my in-laws are coming into town to visit and stay with us. We are looking forward to their visit! As long as weather cooperates over the next five days, we'll hopefully get to enjoy the outdoors, explore and have fun. In preparation for the their visit, I baked some Chocolate Chip & Pecan cookies last night while Jeff cleaned. The camera is charged and in my handbag ready to be taken everywhere while they are here. Hopefully I'll remember to take it out though and capture some of the fun & moments while they are here. Be back next week from my blogcation to get back to posting.


While we're out, enjoy looking at some of the cookies I made last night. Picture taken while they cooled before going into the airtight container
(afterall, it is ubber important to keep them chewy and soft)
Be back next week!!

1 comment:

  1. I'd much rather eat one than look at a picture. :o) Have fun with the fam! Want to see some of the sights around CO when you come back!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete