I am blessed to have some of the most amazing friends. Some I have known since I was 5 years old and in kindergarten, while others met throughout my school years and then others I have only known a couple years. I love all my friends and thankful for each of them being in my life. I cannot wait for our little guy to meet each of them once he is here.
While we were out in Arizona, my dear friend, Terah, hosted and threw a baby shower for me and little Baby Boy S! A BIG thanks to her for hosting and throwing us a truly amazing and fabulous baby shower. Thanks to Kristen, Jess & Steph for helping Terah with some of the details of the amazing day.
A special thanks for everyone who was there. Those who couldn't be there were missed.
There are so many pictures from the Baby Shower that were on my camera. Hard to decide which ones to post. Others who took pictures with their cameras at the baby shower, please send a link to those pictures my way when you have them loaded online.
Here are some photos from the wonderful baby shower that were on my camera....
Isn't this cute? This was on Terah's backyard wall, which could be seen from inside the house through the glass doors
Me and some of the girls
Me, my mother-in-law Barb (soon to be Grandma) and then Nonnie & my Grandma Vi...both who will soon be Great Grandma's :)
Nat and her ribbon for the size of my belly...it was the same as her arm span
(in her defense, I did wear a top that doesn't at all show my size...I wanted to have some fun with the game too), which was way too big. I love you Nat, and it was too funny what you measured. She is one of the funniest people I know and I laugh whenever she's around
Halee & Ashley who had guessed the same size as the other for the belly ribbon game, they were within two inches of the real size and we had to do a tie breaker to figure out who won between the two of them. Never before have I been to a baby shower were two people guessed the exact same size
Little man is ready for Michigan sports...one of the two Michigan outfits he will be sporting. Dad was super excited about his little guys Michigan outfits.
Go Blue!!
Grinch stuffed animal to go with the book, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"...this is funny to because how the Grinch was attached to the book, the picture doesn't do it justice but everyone who was there will hopefully get another laugh from this photo...beyond hilarious
Another thanks to everyone because our little boy now also has a lot of books for us to read to him from the shower. However, each is more than just a book. Everyone at the shower was asked to bring their favorite children's book to the shower. There was more than that though. Inside of the book, they were asked to write a personalized message to our little guy in the book. What a treat that will be to not only have these great books to read to him but also to read the messages that are written inside to him from those who are so dear and close to me. I am looking forward to sharing those with him each time we read a book from the shower.
It was an amazing day. I loved my baby shower and this little man is beyond loved before any of us have gotten to meet him. Thank you again everyone for such a wonderful and special baby shower.
Thanks again friends for the baby shower for our little boy. Love you all. xoxo
I'm so sad I missed it, but glad I was in the right state cheering for the right team... Go Blue! :o) Ha - that ribbon Natalie measured looks like the one you measured for me at my shower for Logan - what goes around comes around!!! xoxoxo... Gotta get my stuff in the mail to you, I'm a slowpoke!
ReplyDelete