Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall Behind

Until we moved, I was a native to Arizona. I know I have mentioned this in past posts. I'm sure this post won't be the last time I mention that fact either.

Anyway, Arizona NEVER takes part in daylight savings time and therefore time change and changing clocks is never done. Arizona time stays the same 365 days a year (366 if it is a leap year). It's nice and easy.

This fall however, we have to pay attention to time change. Colorado is currently 1 hour ahead of Arizona. That is until tomorrow morning at 2am when daylight savings time ends for the year. That's right, at 2am, we fall behind 1 hour! So tonight when we go to bed, we'll take on the task of setting ALL our clocks back 1 hour. That means one more hour of sleeping in every morning but also that it will be dark just before 5pm starting this week too.

Changing clocks and paying attention to time change is just another of the many "firsts" I am experiencing since moving to Denver. Excited for my first time change.

Remember at 2am tomorrow, 11/7/10, time changes. Time to fall behind 1 hour as daylight savings time comes to an end.

In the spirit of fall & time change thought I would share a pretty "fall" picture found on an Portland, Oregon Real Estate website

No comments:

Post a Comment