Happy April Fools' Day!
The move is still very much on and only a couple days away.
However doing some kind of prank or telling a fib in the spirit of the day has been something I have been doing since I can remember. Reason being, my Grandma Vi's birthday is April 1st. Every year my parents & I would think of some little joke to play on her or something to tell her that was only in the spirit of the day and to help poke fun on the day her birthday falls on.
With that said, Happy Birthday Grandma Vi. Jeff and I love you very much. Hope you have a very fabulous Birthday!
Here is a little information from Wikipedia on April Fools' Day
However doing some kind of prank or telling a fib in the spirit of the day has been something I have been doing since I can remember. Reason being, my Grandma Vi's birthday is April 1st. Every year my parents & I would think of some little joke to play on her or something to tell her that was only in the spirit of the day and to help poke fun on the day her birthday falls on.
With that said, Happy Birthday Grandma Vi. Jeff and I love you very much. Hope you have a very fabulous Birthday!
Here is a little information from Wikipedia on April Fools' Day
Boo! ;o)
ReplyDelete