We drove out to Denver, CO (our new home) from Scottsdale, AZ yesterday and made it in record time. We drove a total of 13.5 hours. We have the movers coming this week (were supposed to delivery today but that has been delayed and pushed back a couple days...boo). Really anticipating our stuff showing up and getting the new place set up. There is so much to do but we are looking forward to getting everything set up and starting our life in our new City. We'll be back soon to update more on what is going on.
Happy Easter Sunday to all!
Now off to go enjoy the outdoors. It is beautiful, sunny and around 53 degrees today!! :)
Congrats on the move - sorry about the movers. :o) Can't wait to see the new surroundings - post pics!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you both! I can't believe the move finally happened. I wish you all my best and when I come to visit I will bring the hair stuff. Love you!
ReplyDelete