The baby bag
Before I can use the baby bag, it needs to get packed. I started this task as soon as it arrived, of course what are we missing? Therefore I'm asking for your input. Mom's and dad's, please chime in if there is anything you have found you can't live without in your baby bag that we need to think about adding to ours. Here is what we have so far:
1) Diapers
2) travel size wipes
3) travel size diaper rash cream
4) mini travel size Purrell
5) Band aids
6) travel size hand lotion
7) travel size Kleenex
8) diaper disposal bags
9) burp cloth
10) hooter hider
11) change of clothes; onesie for him & shirt for me
12) Wet Happened? bag...the lining is waterproof and for any and all soiled items that might get wet when out and about to keep your baby bag/car from getting wet! Ingenious
The Wet Happened? bag
13) PacifierWe still have a ton of room in the bag. The Petunia Pickle Bottom bags are amazing. Full of pockets and places for everything to go. They even come with a roll out changing pad with their bags. However what have we missed? What do we need to add? Anything we don't need?
As he gets older, we'll add things like a little toy to keep him occupied when out, some type of snack, sun block, teething ring.
Anyway, we have some things so far in the bag we think we'll need. We're new to this though so any and all advice is greatly appreciated.
Always pack a backup outfit (not because you want to do a costume change) but because baby might spoil theirs. I learned my lesson the hard way when I had to take Kelsey home wearing only a diaper. I felt like Britney Spears. xo
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're covered... I was just going to say a little toy or rattle or something, but you added that at the bottom! Yippee!!
ReplyDelete