Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Oh My

I have been slacking.  Let's be honest, not slacking, really lazy better describes it.  However, I've only been lazy when it comes to uploading photos from our camera to computer. When I get lazy on that, I also cannot update the Blog.  I'm not lazy when it comes to anything else but for some reason slack from time to time when I need to upload photos to our computer.  Which I don't understand why I am like this.  It takes a mere 30 seconds maximum from start to finish to get the photos off our camera onto our MacBook.  And what a waste since I have been good about getting Jeff to take photos for our memories but also those to share.  When I get lazy, that means the photos I have him take either never make it to the blog, or by time they do, they are outdated.  After uploading the most recent photos tonight, I decided to look over past albums since we moved to Colorado in April before getting on with this post.  While reminiscing over the photos taken the past 9 1/2 months, I noticed a common theme.  That common theme in all those photos is my belly.  My Oh My, how it, my belly, has changed.  How my body as a whole has changed.  I have a flood of emotions over this realization.  Oh well, it's for our little guy, it is nature everyone says and I plan on living at the gym.  I hope you can find me 5 out of 7 days a week doing one of the following... getting my spin on in spin class, attending a boot camp class, running around one of the many amazing parks in Colorado with our Bob Jogging stroller, little guy and my husband alongside (he is my favorite running partner btw), using my ski pass and skiing the amazing Colorado Mountains, and everything else to help get back to what I looked like 9 1/2 months ago.  Aside from being vain and that being my main motivation, it is also due to looking forward to (at the current moment fretting over the thought & major task it will be with how I feel today) being able to wear all my non maternity clothes.  My old wardrobe will feel like a whole new wardrobe since it's been a few months since I've been able to wear my non maternity clothes.  Oh the joyful thought of the day when I am able to rock all my jeans, pants, tops...EVERYTHING.  And fear and anxiety I will be dealing with until I am back in all those clothes too.  Anyway, enough blabbering and back to what I really need to do...share the photos on a new blog post.  

35 weeks & 6 days Preggo....front view

35 weeks & 6 days Preggo....side view


Jeff and Megs, Christmas Eve 2010
36 weeks & 6 days Preggo


37 weeks & 3 days Preggo

1 comment: